The courthouse in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia

Courthouse, Colonial Williamsburg

The Courthouse in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia

The courthouse in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia
The courthouse in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia

The Colonial Williamsburg Courthouse was constructed from 1770 to 1771 in the Georgian style. The courthouse is located facing Market Square with Duke of Gloucester Street running directly behind it. The property was acquired by Colonial Williamsburg in 1928, and was added to the National Register as a contributing property to the Williamsburg Historic District on October 15, 1966. Wikipedia

The old courthouse in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia
The old courthouse in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia